4 hrs 10 mins
From the Sugarlaw blog: "This is an awesome recipe year round, but it’s particularly great when you’re trying to use up the last of your abundant summer fruit. I had a giant bowl of peaches and nectarines in the fridge waiting to be used up, but you could make this recipe with any fruit — apples, figs, pears, berries, or some awesome combination of all of them. This is a surprisingly sweet snack, but healthy and portable — could you ask for anything better to send with your kids to school?"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any pits and roughly chop the fruit.
- 2Puree the fruit and sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 3Place a Silipat sheet on a baking sheet, and spread the puree thinly over the Silipat.
- 4Heat the oven to 200 degrees, and bake the fruit leather for about 4 or 5 hours.
- 5When the fruit leather is ready (no longer sticky in the center, peels easily from the Silipat), peel it up from the plastic wrap, cut into strips, roll and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugarlaw's Fruit Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g