- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium peaches, chopped or 3⁄4 cup frozen sliced peach, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange zest (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts and water, drain.
- Toss walnuts with sugar.
- Spread in a single layer on a greased foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on pan, stirring occasionally.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits.
- Sprinkle with sugared walnuts and toss lightly.
- Springs with orange zest.
- Serve immediately.