Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This steak is so very simple! I have it on my restaurant menu as my signature steak. The caramelized brown sugar and seasonings seal in the juices. It's a winner!
- 8 -10 ounces rib eye steaks or 8 -10 ounces sirloin steaks or 8 -10 ounces beef t-bone steaks
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 -5 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Dry rub sugar and seasoning on both sides of the steak.
- Place on grill searing until desired doneness is achieved.
- Let sit for 5 minutes upon removing.
Enjoyed it! My family really loved this steak. While it was good, the brown sugar didn't quite do it for me. Thanks for sharing the recipe!