1/1 Photo of Sugared Spiced Nuts
These delicious nuts are such a sweet crunchy treat. Great for parties or late night munchies. Makes enough to keep a bit around for another day :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together everything but nuts.
- 3Add the nuts and stir until coated well.
- 4Spread evenly onto a greased cookie sheet or baking pan.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- 6Spread out on waxed paper to cool.
- 7Store in a zipper bag or airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugared Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g