Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe is from Rachel Ray and it is very good. We used this rub on some filets and they were wonderful.
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, by mccormick
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
- 6 (10 -12 ounce) sirloin steaks
- Mix sugar, grill seasoning, onion and garlic powder.
- Pat steaks dry.
- Coat completely on both sides with sugar and spice blend.
- Wash up.
- Spray grill or grill pan and cook steaks 10 to 16 minutes, medium rare to medium well doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes for juices to redistribute and serve.