- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or your choice steak seasoning)
- 6 sirloin steaks (1-inch to 1 1/2-inch thick)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill or grill pan to high.
- Mix sugar and steak seasoning. Pat steaks till dry. Coat completely on both sides with sugar and spice blend.
- Spray grill or grill pan and cook steaks 10-16 minutes, medium rare to medium well doneness. Let stand 5 minutes for juices to settle and serve. Enjoy!