This was one of the very first recipes that I taught my sons to make when they were very young. So incredibly easy and they had a blast making them. Plain breadsticks that are transformed into delicious hot cinnamony treats. We enjoyed them with a mug of hot chocolate. At our house they became a Christmas morning tradition!!
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture on a 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" baking sheet.
- Roll each of the breadsticks in the cinnamon-sugar.
- Tie each breadstick into 2 knots; leaving them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the knots according to the package directions, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This is a quick and easy treat to make for breakfast or to serve with a cup of coffee. I made as posted and DH and I devoured them. Thanks for posting a great recipe!