1/3 Photos of Sugared French Toast
This is french toast sprinkled with sugar instead of syrup. My dad had his mom make this for him everyday and I love it too! It's very simple and can be customized.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow bread to sit out while mixing (bread is better a bit stale than fresh).
- 2Whisk eggs, continue whisking while adding milk, vanilla and your desired amount of cinnamon.
- 3Dip bread in mix and flip.
- 4Place bread on greased frying pan or skillet (medium heat).
- 5Flip after browned (like grilled cheese).
- 6Toast is done when no longer saturated with mixture.
- 7Butter toast (like waffles or pancakes) and sprinkle desired amount(s) of sugar (not syrup.trust me, you'll be hooked!).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugared French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 520.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g