Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love GORP. I'm always looking for different ways to make it in different flavors and textures. It's good to try using what you really like in it. I like cranberries and sourdough pretzels, so I came up with this one. It's a nice sweet change of pace. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel nuggets, sourdough flavor
- Preheat oven to 300°F Lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in large saucepan; heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Stir in cinnamon. Add cranberries, walnuts, almonds and pretzels; stir until well blended.
- Spread mixture on prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is crunchy and light brown.
Oh yum! I used thin pretzel crisps instead of nuggets, but otherwise followed the directions. This was very tasty! A great snack! Thanks Jess! Made for the Please Review My Recipe game!