Recipe by Ridgely
Just like you find at the mall. A dear friend made these for me at Christmas last year.
Top Review by RepoGuysWife
Amazing, Awesome...All together perfect! I can't say how easy and good this recipe is. I had just bought a small bag of these when I was out Christmas shopping for about $4.00...Mine were so much better!! I bought a 2 lb bag of almonds at BJ's and made the whole thing over the holidays. There was extra sugar, but we loved it all cooked up. So if you don't want extra cut it back a bit. But we will not. A must try!
- 3 1⁄4 cups whole almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl beat egg white until slightly frothy. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Add almonds to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Then pour almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread sugar coated almonds on lined baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from pan with slotted spoon.