1/1 Photo of Sugared Cinnamon Almonds
Just like you find at the mall. A dear friend made these for me at Christmas last year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with vegetable oil.
- 3In a large bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 4In another large bowl beat egg white until slightly frothy. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- 5Add almonds to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Then pour almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- 7Spread sugar coated almonds on lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake 25 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
- 9Let cool and remove from pan with slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugared Cinnamon Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1208.1
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.2 g
- Sugars 98.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g