Just like you find at the mall. A dear friend made these for me at Christmas last year.
Make and share this Sugared Cinnamon Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl beat egg white until slightly frothy. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Add almonds to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Then pour almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread sugar coated almonds on lined baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from pan with slotted spoon.