Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These dainty little biscuits are great for when you are entertaining guests, hosting luncheons, baby or wedding showers, and holiday buffets. These stand up wonderfully to being prepared ahead and frozen for future use.
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 501.57 ml flour
- 3.69 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the cheese and butter in a large bowl; beat until creamy.
- Add flour, paprika and salt; mix well.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over the tops of the biscuits and serve warm.
Great little snacks, and extremely easy to make, I found them a bit on the dry side for my liking though but they were still great! thanks Dreamgoddess!...Kitten:)
These are so delicious. Initially I was unsure about the cheese and sugar combination, but I was so wrong. I've never seen biscuits vanish so quickly, thanks so much for the recipe.
Holy Smokes! These taste exactly like these really awesome delish cheese cookies/biscuits that I had when I was in Charleston, SC. I begged the owner of the Bed and Breakfast (The John Rutledge Inn) for the recipe but she told me it was a family secret. They didn't even have a cook book which I would have been willing to buy just to get this recipe! I ended up eatting every LAST biscuit at the B&B in the tea room. And when I made this - I wanted to track down Dreamgoddess and kiss you!!!! This is it! This is the recipe!!! I was jumping up and down when I bit into the first one! Oh my god! You HAVE to - HAVE to try these you guys! Oh - this is a dream come true! Take that John Rutledge Inn - I got your secret recipe!