Recipe by Dreamgoddess
These dainty little biscuits are great for when you are entertaining guests, hosting luncheons, baby or wedding showers, and holiday buffets. These stand up wonderfully to being prepared ahead and frozen for future use.
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 501.57 ml flour
- 3.69 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the cheese and butter in a large bowl; beat until creamy.
- Add flour, paprika and salt; mix well.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over the tops of the biscuits and serve warm.