These dainty little biscuits are great for when you are entertaining guests, hosting luncheons, baby or wedding showers, and holiday buffets. These stand up wonderfully to being prepared ahead and frozen for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine the cheese and butter in a large bowl; beat until creamy.
- 3Add flour, paprika and salt; mix well.
- 4Shape into 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 6Sift confectioners' sugar over the tops of the biscuits and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugared Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g