Recipe by Maïté G.
I mostly make these waffles for my kids to take to school on there birthdays, or just when I have friends coming around for a cup of coffee.
Top Review by Ilovemy4kids
Because I do not have vanilla sugar, I added about 1 tsp of vanilla powder to the flour mixture, and scaled the recipe down to 3/5. Everyone who tried the waffles absolutely LOVED them. Me... I love that they are so easy to prepare and make. I can make extra batter/dough, keep in fridge, and bake the waffles in an instant ( no thawing needed). I have already given the recipe to a friend, and am asked to make more tomorrow. Thank you for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add butter and eggs.
- Leave to rest for minute 2 hours in the fridge.
- Put dough on the waffle maker (use two teaspoons or tablespoons according to the size of waffles you would like to make).
- Bake for a few minutes until the waffles are golden brown.
- Leave to cool. You can keep these waffles for some time in a plastic box, but couldn't tell you how long as they never last for more than 2-3 days.