1/2 Photos of Sugar Topped Butter Cookies
Old fashioned crisp butter cookies, delicious served at "tea time" or just dipped in milk. These are always a hit served over the Holiday Season. Enjoy :) Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350*F.
- 2in large mixer bowl combine all ingredients. beat at medium speed scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 3shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1inch balls, place 2inch apart on greased cookie sheets.
- 4flatten cookies to 1/4inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- 5bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
- 71)Chocolate chip Butter Cookies:.
- 8by hand stir 1 cup mini sweet chocolate chips into dough.
- 92)Brickle Bit Butter cookies:.
- 10by hand stir 6oz almond brickle bits into dough.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Topped Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.7
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.8 mg
- Sodium 660.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g