1/2 Photos of Sugar - Spiced Nuts
Nikki Kate's Note:
I make these for both my father-in-laws (one step) for Christmas!!! They love them, they usually end up taking the leftover home with them. Update 4/24: I made these for my husband but instead of using Pumpkin Pie Spice I substituted Ground Cinnamon. He loved them!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 15*10*1-inch baking pan. Set pan aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat egg white and water till frothy.
- 3Add the nuts and toss to coat.
- 4Combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- 5Sprinkle over the nuts; toss to coat.
- 6Spread nuts in a single layer in the prepared baking pan.
- 7Bake in a 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 8Cool slightly in pan.
- 9Transfer to waxed paper to cool.
- 10Break into clusters.
- 11Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar - Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.8
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 503.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g