Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this so I do not lose this. This is from Gooseberry Patch. Sounds sooo soothing.
Make and share this Sugar & Spice Milk Bath recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 -8 drops cinnamon oil or 6 -8 drops vanilla essential oils
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place in a large jar or divide into several cellophane bags and tie with raffia or homespun.
- Attach gift tags with instructions.
- Instructions for use:.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup bath mix and dissolve under warm running water -- soak and enjoy!
Milk baths are such a treat for the true bathaholic. I did omit the cinnamon, ginger and cloves as they are a stimulant and my skin tends to absorbe very quickly. I just add about 10 drops of my favorite essential blend to the tub and soak. Wonderful!