Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 12 mins
Two of my favorites: potatoes and snap peas in one recipe. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 lb fresh sugar snap pea
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add peas and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
My DH hates potato salad but loves this one! I was impressed by how good this recipe came out. Very easy to make in no time at all. Thanks for posting this recipe for us all to try. Will be making this dish alot.