Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This lovely side dish is from Woman's World magazine. Gorgeous colour and flavour.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup salted cashews
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic for about 1 minute until softened, be careful not to let it brown or it will be bitter.
- Add snap peas, salt and crushed red pepper flakes - cook and stir until tender (4-5 min.).
- Add water chestnuts, stir and heat through.
- Sprinkle cashews over and serve.