Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This lovely side dish is from Woman's World magazine. Gorgeous colour and flavour.
Make and share this Sugar Snap Peas With Water Chestnuts recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic for about 1 minute until softened, be careful not to let it brown or it will be bitter.
- Add snap peas, salt and crushed red pepper flakes - cook and stir until tender (4-5 min.).
- Add water chestnuts, stir and heat through.
- Sprinkle cashews over and serve.