Recipe by stacylu
If you like snap peas you'll love this. Colorful and great tasting in no time at all!
Top Review by Bev
Stacylu, we really enjoyed these peas! I did make a few changes out of necessity. I couldn't find Sugar Snap Peas so I used Snow Peas. I cooked them in 3 TBS butter for 5 minutes, added the garlic and then the water as needed to add some moisture. Even though I used Snow Peas, the results were wonderful! So very colorful and a delightful addition to our table! I will definitely make this recipe again! Next time, I may add a little green sliced onion to the mix. Absolutely delicious! Thank you for your recipe, Stacylu!!
- 1 lb sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- salt and pepper
- non stick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add snap peas and water and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- The peas should be just tender with some crispness.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook until heated through, about 1 minute longer.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.