1/3 Photos of Sugar Snap Peas with Tomatoes and Garlic
If you like snap peas you'll love this. Colorful and great tasting in no time at all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- 2Add snap peas and water and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- 3The peas should be just tender with some crispness.
- 4Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 5Add tomatoes and cook until heated through, about 1 minute longer.
- 6Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Snap Peas with Tomatoes and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g