Sugar Snap Peas With Mushrooms
- Let the oil get heated in a large skillet or wok; add in the garlic; stir/saute over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add in the onion, shallots, and bell pepper; stir/saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms; cook for 4 minutes or until the vegetables begins to soften.
- Add in the peas; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Lower heat to med-low; add in the lemon juice and marjoram.
- Cook for 1 minute to heat everything through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.