Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Vegetarian Times
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped (Vidalian or Maui)
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms, diced
- 2 lbs fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed (may use snow peas)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1⁄3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Let the oil get heated in a large skillet or wok; add in the garlic; stir/saute over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add in the onion, shallots, and bell pepper; stir/saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms; cook for 4 minutes or until the vegetables begins to soften.
- Add in the peas; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Lower heat to med-low; add in the lemon juice and marjoram.
- Cook for 1 minute to heat everything through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.