Recipe by Dancer^
I love peas and this fit our meal perfectly. From The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes Points 1.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I used just a shake)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add Chinese peas, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry until crisp-tender, or about 3 minutes.
- Add basil and lemon zest, stir-fry until basil is wilted and fragrant.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.