- 2 lbs fresh sugar snap peas
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- fresh lemon slice
- salt and pepper, i like a lot (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon till crisp set aside.
- In the same pan removing all grease except for a little to cover bottom saute onion, garlic and sugar.
- Add Sugar Snap Peas and broth simmer covered about 5 minutes till crisp tender stirring a couple of times.
- Meanwhile crumble the bacon.
- Place snap peas in a large dish season fresh lemon juice with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Top with bacon and serve.
- And garnish with lemon slices.