Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Snap Peas and mushrooms with an Asian Flair!! A favorite side dish for my family. Please note that the Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing I used for this recipe is actually Asian Silk Salad Spritzer made by Wishbone. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- In skillet or wok, heat sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and sesame ginger dressing.
- Add the peas and mushrooms and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Serve Immediately.
Delicious!! This was a yummy, quick and easy Asian side dish. This goes together quickly and easily with very little effort and the flavors are wonderful together. I didn't have toasted sesame oil so I used the regular sesame oil that I had on hand. Also, my store didn't carry the Wishbone Asian Silk Salad Spritzer, so I used "Ken's Steak House" lite Asian Sesame with Ginger and Soy salad dressing. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe. *Made for Fall 2009 PAC*