Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of summer's favorite salads - just going to your garden and getting the peas, cucumber and radishes is one of life's little joys!!
- 226.79 g sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 453.59 g radish
- 59.14 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 29.58 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml Crisco cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- In a pan of boiling salted water cook sugar snap peas for about 30 seconds, or just until they turn bright green.
- Drain and plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Drain. Cut cucumber and radishes cross-wise into 1/4-inch thick slices. Toss peas, cucumber radishes and sesame seeds with vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.