Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a grocery stores booklet. Sounds good for summertime.
- 2 cups snap peas, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cherry tomato, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Blanch the snap peas in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until bright green and still a little crunchy.
- Drain and quickly cool under cold running water to prevent further cooking.
- In a serving bowl. add snap peas, tomatoes and onions; toss to combine.
- Place sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar in tightly covered container and shake vigorously until the sugar is dissolved.
- Drizzle over the salad and season with pepper if desired.