1/1 Photo of Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad
From Ladies Home Journal article on Katie Lee Joel (Billy Joel's wife). I am a radish lover and will try this delicious sounding summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring medium pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch peas until just tender and bright green, about 3 minutes.
- 2Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool; drain well.
- 3In a large salad bowl, combine peas, radishes and chives.
- 4For Vinaigrette: In a small jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, shake together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- 5Toss salad with vinaigrette and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 605.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g