Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Given as an easy side dish in Cooking Light, July, 2005.
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup diagonally cut carrot
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add sugar snap peas and carrot, saute 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients.
Really good and easy to make. The husband even had a second helping, which makes this a definite "do-again", since it is very unusual for him to have seconds of vegetables. That alone makes this recipe a winner!
Healthy and easy side dish. the amount of sesame oil was overwhelming for me so next time I will reduce the amount and add one or two cloves of minced garlic. Thanks for posting.
Easy and quick!