1 hr 20 mins
From the friendly folks at Kraft - I thought this one looked amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine cookie crumbs, walnuts and butter and press into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese and half of the maple sugar on medium speed until blended.
- 4Add eggs one at a time until just blended.
- 5Pour over crust.
- 6Bake 45-50 minutes until centre is nearly set.
- 7Run knife around edge of cheesecake after removing it from oven.
- 8Cool in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 9Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and top with the remaining walnut pieces.
- 10This cheesecake can be wrapped tightly and frozen for up to two months.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Shack Maple Walnut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maple cream cookies