Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
From the friendly folks at Kraft - I thought this one looked amazing!
Make and share this Sugar Shack Maple Walnut Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cookie crumbs, walnuts and butter and press into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and half of the maple sugar on medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until just blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until centre is nearly set.
- Run knife around edge of cheesecake after removing it from oven.
- Cool in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and top with the remaining walnut pieces.
- This cheesecake can be wrapped tightly and frozen for up to two months.