Have a sweet tooth for something different? our family makes this all the time. I didn't find it posted yet and it is a quick, easy recipe to make that tastes fantastic! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out 1 gallon of popped popcorn and lay out on wax paper.
- 2Melt butter, sugar, and water on stove until temperature reaches 245°F (about 5 minute after it starts boiling).
- 3Remove from heat and add salt and vanilla.
- 4At this point you can add food coloring to make it colorful!
- 5Pour mixture over popped popcorn and stir occasionally until completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1560.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 318.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 51.8 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 46.3 g