Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Have a sweet tooth for something different? our family makes this all the time. I didn't find it posted yet and it is a quick, easy recipe to make that tastes fantastic! Enjoy!
- 1 gallon popped popcorn (I measure by a gallon ice cream container)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Measure out 1 gallon of popped popcorn and lay out on wax paper.
- Melt butter, sugar, and water on stove until temperature reaches 245°F (about 5 minute after it starts boiling).
- Remove from heat and add salt and vanilla.
- At this point you can add food coloring to make it colorful!
- Pour mixture over popped popcorn and stir occasionally until completely cooled.