My favorite Christmas Goodie! Either for yourself or for gift-giving, these are the tastes around which special memories are built....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop apricot, pecans, figs, raisins and coconut by hand or in a food processor.
- 2Add liquer; blend well.
- 3Shape into 1" balls by rolling between the palms of your hands.
- 4Roll each ball in sugar.
- 5Store in air-tight containers in the refrigerator between sheets of wax paper for up to 1 month.
- 6To package: Place several sugar plums in a doily cone.
- 7Arrange in a shallow basket and add a sprig of holly.
- 8Add pretty bows or ribbon.
- 9NOTE: I always double the recipe because I seem to roll the balls larger than 1" and do not yield 36 without doubling it and sometimes then I still do not get the full yield.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Plums (Gift-giving)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: