Recipe by * Pamela *
I received these at my 2005 Christmas Bake exchange. They add some bright colour to any holiday platter.
Top Review by bevbob2
I used to make these about 30 years ago and thought they were fun and different! Lost the recipe and forgot all about them. They are deliciously tangy and look so pretty! Thanks so much!
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 354.88 ml fine coconut
- 170.09 g package red Jell-O, any flavour
- 85.04 g package red Jell-O, same flavour
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham crumbs, coconut, large package of jello (dry mix) and milk together really well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in remaining package of jello (dry mix).
- Reshape if necessary (You can shape them like strawberries if you want).
- Keep them in the fridge or freezer-they taste better cold.