Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Family Fun!
- 1 1⁄2 cups red candy melts, or any colour
- 36 marshmallows
- 36 craft sticks
- candy sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease well.
- WIth an adult's help, place candy coating in a casserole dish and heat in oven at 150 degres until shiny.
- Remove from oven and mix until smooth.
- Place a craft stick into each marshmallow and dip into melted coating and then roll in sprinkles. Placing sprinkles in a bowl will make this easy.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Put in freezer until firm.
- Store in a container or wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon and give to all of your friends!