Recipe by hedgiehog
This is a basic recipe for making sweet pie crusts. A good base for apple, pumpkin, any sort of berry pie.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and butter in mixer, mix for few seconds.
- Add sugar and salt and bring it to breadcrumb stage.
- Add the egg and cold water if needed.
- Take care not to overwet.
- Mix until it forms into a ball.
- Allow to rest in a cool place before using.
- Fill with whatever pie ingredients you're using.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 30 minutes.