Top Review by PuenteTriana
I made this three times already in less then a month. Everyone loved. I doubled the measures to get a bigger cake, still it disappeared way too fast. Thanks KC for sharing it.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups apples, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Cream butter and sugar; add egg; sift in dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla, nuts, and apples.
- Bake in 8" square pan for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with topping of whipped cream or ice cream.
- Mrs Harold T. Cook