Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
It's got everything delightful, it's got everything I need. It's my tribute to my favorite ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia! It's full of Amaretto and almond flavors and perfect over a scoop of chocolate or vanilla ice cream, too.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 ounces cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 5 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, carefully melt together chocolate chips and butter.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and water; cook and stir constantly until thickened.
- Stir in almond extract and Amaretto.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve warm, preferably over Cherry Garcia ice cream.
- To rewarm, add a little more water (or Amaretto,if you like).