Top Review by Tina969
I made this for the entire family. It was a hit. I did some variations for the recipe. And all were YUMMY. I used cinnamon sugar. Some fruit toppings. It was a great treat for us all. Not too sweet either for those who don't like sweets. I personally like sweet (Who don't) but it was enjoyable. It would be a good treat for someone who has high sugar.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, stir in salt and oil.
- Add flour gradually, mixing constantly, until dough is smooth.
- Turn onto a floured board.
- Roll 1/8" thick.
- Cut in 2" squares.
- Dip one side of square in oil, then sugar.
- Bake sugar-side up on ungreased baking sheet at 400 F for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Some cookies may brown more quickly than others, so remove as ready.