My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla in a blender or processor; pulse until fairly smooth.
- 2Add the milk, pulsing the blender as you add it, until it is mixed and the mixture is smooth.
- 3Divide the mixture into a 12 cup cupcake tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until a nice golden color. Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick into a bun and pulling it out to see if it comes out clean.
- 5After the buns have cooled for about 3 minutes in the pan, remove them carefully and let them cool on a wire rack.
- 6You can freeze the leftovers for another time, in a ziplock baggie.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Infused Breakfast Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g