- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Place fish in a large shallow dish, and pour marinade over the top; cover and marinade for 15 mins in fridge, turning once.
- Grill, covered over med heat , 5 mins a side , basting frequently with the marinade.Salmon will be done when it flakes easily with a fork.