1/3 Photos of Sugar Glazed Carrots
Dienia B.'s Note:
Blue Ribbon Preserves
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and peel carrots.
- 2Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- 3Combine water and brown sugar.
- 4Put carrots in another pan and bring to a boil; cook for 10 minutes.
- 5With the brown sugar, simmer till sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Add orange juice concentrate; reduce heat and keep hot.
- 7Using slotted spoon, drain carrots and pack into hot jars, leaving 1 inch head space.
- 8Ladle hot syrup into jars covering carrots and leaving 1 inch head space
- 9Remove any trapped air bubbles
- 10You may need to add more syrup.
- 11Process jars at 11 lbs pressure for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (4377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 888.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 236.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 197.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g