Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Chill the bowl you will mix in.
- Whip cream with mixer in chilled bowl.
- When the cream begins to thicken, slowly add Splenda and vanilla.
- Continue to mix until stiff peaks and ridges form.
- Be careful not to overbeat.
I used Nutresse (monk fruit) instead of Splenda. Still turned out super yummy! Thanks for this.
Thank you for this recipe - I used this for a coconut cream pie topping. I try to eliminate sugar for those with dietary needs, and this helped a lot. Very light in taste, but I'm sure could be adjusted for sweetness.
You're a lifesaver! I had made a SF coffee cake for my diabetic husband and totally forgot to buy some SF Cool Whip or ice cream. This whipped cream was terrific! It was simple to make and tasted fantastic. I think maybe next time I am going to halve the recipe so I don't stand there and eat the leftover whipped cream. Not so great for my diet! Thanks for saving the day!