1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sarah Chana's Note:
Another one from Binah Magazine. This one intrigues me because it is made without sugar and wheat, and, more important, without those sugar substitutes. Hoping to try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh mashed banana (or 1 jar banana baby food)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1For the Crust: Toast all ingredients (except the butter) in a pan at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- 2Process the mixture in a blender or food processor until finely chopped.
- 3Separate the mixture into two 8" pans. Add 3 tbl melter butter to each pan and mix well.
- 4Press into pan to form the crust.
- 5For the filling: Soften the cream cheese, and then whip with a beater until smooth.
- 6Add eggs, banana, vanilla, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 7Pour cheese mixture into the crust lined pans, dividing equally.
- 8Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
- 9For the topping: Stir together all the topping ingredients. Spread over baked cheese filling, dividing equally.
- 10Bake at 375F for another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free/Wheat Free/No Fake Sweeteners Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2839.5
- Calories from Fat 2299
- Total Fat 255.5 g
- Saturated Fat 136.3 g
- Cholesterol 990.0 mg
- Sodium 1638.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 63.7 g