Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
In my Sugar free pumpkin custard, I used Equal sugar substitute but I find that Splenda works better. This recipe was modified from Splenda's website, www.splenda.com of pumpkin pie. I used sweet potatoes and omitted the vanilla extract. Easy dessert for two. I used a creme brulee dish to bake this delicious, guilt free dessert. Substitute with pumpkin if desired
- Stir Splenda and sugar into mashed sweet potato.
- Add evaporated milk/soymilk and vanilla extract.
- Beat egg in separated bowl and add to sweet potato/milk mixture.
- Pour mixture into creme brulee/custard dishes.
- Bake in 190C oven for 20 minutes,lower temperature to 170 and bake until wooden toothipick is clear when inserted.
- Adjust baking temperature and time.