Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Sugar Free Sweet Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 large apples, diced with peels left on
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced
- peach (optional)
- pear (optional)
- grapes (optional)
- 40 ounces fruit cocktail (2 large cans, lite, no sugar added, or in its own juice varieties)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (1 regular can)
- 1 ounce crystal light lemonade (1 tub)
- 3 ounces jello-brand sugar-free vanilla pudding (1 package)
- Mix all items together in a large mixing bowl. Do not add anything to the lemonade or pudding powders; the powder itself is all that is needed to go along with the other ingredients above.
- Chill and serve.
- (This salad lasts several days; the lemonade prevents the apples and bananas from turning brown.).