Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my husband's favorite cole slaw recipe. It is adapted from one he asked me to make, but I substituted low fat/sugar free ingredients......he loves it and doesn't know it is "healthy".......please don't tell him!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2⁄3 cup light salad dressing (light Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl. Whisk together the salad dressing, vegetable oil, sugar substitute, vinegar, and salt in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.