Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Summer is upon us, so what better way to celebrate with a strawberry pie that won't add inches. I got this recipe from another site and adapted it. Absolutely delicious!
- Arrange half of the strawberries(cut up) in the bottom of the pie shell. I usually put enough to cover the bottom.
- Mash remaining berries and combine with Splenda in a medium saucepan. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into boiling strawberry mixture. Reduce heat and simmer mixture until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over berries in pie shell. Chill several hours before serving.
- Top with Cool Whip Free and enjoy!
This was great....We really enjoyed it and it was so easy to make, though I could have added more strawberries as I think my pan was a deep dish....