This is an adopted recipe. I am always looking for low fat, low sugar recipes, so I am excited about trying this one. The original introduction said: "I found this in our local paper. It is very simple and good! Hope you enjoy!"
- In a saucepan, mix dry pudding and gelatin water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool until slightly thickened.
- Arrange strawberries in pie shell (whole or sliced).
- Pour cooled mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
This was good. Everyone liked it even my non fruit or sweet eating father! Thanks for posting.
This was pretty good. I couldn't find SF cook-type pudding at my store, so I used regular cook-type. I wonder if you could just use SF instant? So our pie was not sugar free. It was not the best pie (like our favorite little restaurant in town), but it was good enough that I will make it again. I made it yesterday, and it tasted better today. It was an easy recipe to follow and quick to put together. Thanks for posting.