This is an adopted recipe. I am always looking for low fat, low sugar recipes, so I am excited about trying this one. The original introduction said: "I found this in our local paper. It is very simple and good! Hope you enjoy!"
- In a saucepan, mix dry pudding and gelatin water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool until slightly thickened.
- Arrange strawberries in pie shell (whole or sliced).
- Pour cooled mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.