Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I am always looking for low fat, low sugar recipes, so I am excited about trying this one. The original introduction said: "I found this in our local paper. It is very simple and good! Hope you enjoy!"
- In a saucepan, mix dry pudding and gelatin water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool until slightly thickened.
- Arrange strawberries in pie shell (whole or sliced).
- Pour cooled mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
do you think it would be possible to can this filling?
This was good. Everyone liked it even my non fruit or sweet eating father! Thanks for posting.